From American Angler Sportfishing
Fish Report for 3-16-2021
this upcoming weekend's trip
This past weekend Capt Ray found 2 nice schools of bluefin, one which reacted well and overall they saw good sign. However, it looks like weather conditions are not in our favor for this upcoming weekend's trip (20 - 25 knots of wind) so they decided to sit this one out.
The guys feel confident that with a few days of a nice weather window, there will be good opportunity to get back on them - keep an eye on the American Angler schedule page as we're planning on running the following weekends and hopefully weekdays.....weather permitting.
If you would like to go fishing with us please BOOK ONLINE or call (619) 223-5414to get in on the action.
< Previous Report Next Report >
We just returned from our 1st 1.5 day trip this morning. Saw decent sign of bluefin - two schools and...... Read More
Website Hosting and Design provided by TECK.net