Fish Report for 5-4-2020

Checking in again

American Angler

Hi to all of our wonderful American Angler passengers.

Our journey of uncertainty continues and at this time, we have decided to cancel our May trips due to the current global situation.  (Sending out e blasts to all the trips to which this applies and sorting out whether people prefer a refund or credit).  Conditions are changing rapidly, but at this time we don't know when we'll be back on the water and there has been no approval by govt or county health (nor do we feel comfortable putting everyone on the boat yet) to resume operations.  With that being said, we're looking 2-3 weeks ahead and deciding the trips' fate one by one.


Brian, Ray, the crew and myself wish you all the best.   The guys can't wait to get back on the water with you sooner than later!!


Thank you and stay well,


American Angler

619 223 5414




< Previous Report

More Reports

Checking in with our American Angler family today, April 6, wishing for everyone’s health and safety as we find ourselves...... Read More

We want to thank everyone for stopping by the booth at Long Beach - it was great to see all! Brian,...... Read More